We will protect personal information by establishing a method for protecting personal information, and by thoroughly recognizing the importance of and protecting personal information.
Article 1 What is personal information?
- “Personal information” refers to “personal information” under the Japanese Personal Information Protection Law, and is information about living individuals and refers to information that can identify a specific individual, such as: including name, date of birth, address, telephone number, contact information, and other information contained.
- “Personal information” means “history information and characteristic information” other than the “personal information” defined above. Services used, products purchased, history of viewed pages and advertisements, search keywords, date/time of use, usage method, usage environment, zip code, gender, occupation, age, IP address, cookie information, location information, terminal identification information, etc.
Article 2 Method of obtaining personal information
- In this service, when registering for use, the user may ask for personal information such as name, date of birth, address, telephone number, e-mail address, bank account number, credit card number, driver’s license number. In addition, transaction records including the user’s personal information and settlement information between the user and the partner, etc., are used to transfer payment information to our partners (including information providers, advertisers, advertisement distribution destinations, etc.).
- In this service, services and software, purchased products, the history of pages and advertisements viewed, search keywords, date/time of use, usage method, usage environment (communication of the terminal when using it through a mobile terminal, state information, various setting information for use, etc.), IP address, cookie information, location information, history information such as individual identification information of the terminal and characteristic information, use of services via company or partner, will be used upon browsing the site.
Article 3 Purpose of acquiring and using personal information
The purpose of acquiring and using personal information in this service is as follows.
- In order for visitors to view and modify your own registration information and usage status, information on registration information such as name, address, contact information, payment method, services used, purchased products, and their price (etc.)
- The purpose of using contact information such as name, address, and e-mail address to notify customers, send products, and contact you if necessary
- The purpose of using information such as name, date of birth, address, telephone number, bank account number, credit card number, driver’s license number, and delivery result of certified mail to confirm identity.
- For the purpose of billing the product, use information such as the name and quantity of the purchased product, the type and period of the service used, the number of times, the amount charged, the name, address, bank account number, credit card number, etc.
- For the purpose of displaying registered information on the input screen or transferring it to other services (including those provided by partner companies) based on customer’s instructions
- For purposes including respond to inquiries from customers, use information necessary for providing services to customers, such as information on inquiries and billing, customer service usage status, contact information, etc.
- Purposes that are in conjunction to the above purposes
Article 4 Management of personal information
In order to keep customer’s personal information accurate and up-to-date, and to prevent unauthorized access, loss, damage, falsification, leakage, etc. of personal information, it is necessary to maintain a security system, maintain a management system, and thoroughly train employees. We will take appropriate measures, implement security measures, and strictly control personal information.
Article 5 Disclosure of personal information
- If a customer requests disclosure of personal information, we will disclose it only to the customer without delay. However, if the disclosure falls under any of the following, we may not disclose all or a part of it. If the decision to disclose information to the customer shall be denied, we will notify you without delay.
When there is a risk of harming the life, body, property, or other rights and interests of the customer or a third party, or if when there is a risk that this will significantly impair the proper execution of our business, violates other laws and regulations:
- Regardless of the provisions of the preceding paragraph, information other than personal information such as history information and characteristic information will not be disclosed.
Article 6 Provision of personal information to third parties
Personal information received from customers will be managed appropriately and will not be provided to third parties without the prior consent of the customer, except in the following cases. However, this does not apply where permitted by the Japanese Personal Information Protection Law and other laws and regulations.
It is necessary for the protection of human life, body or property when it is based on laws and regulations, and when it is difficult to obtain the consent of the individual. It is particularly necessary for improving public health or promoting the sound development of children. If it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person, the national institution or local public entity or the person entrusted by the government must cooperate in performing the affairs specified by laws and regulations, and obtain the consent of the person
There is a risk that this will hinder the execution of the affairs, if the following matters have been or are announced in advance:
Provision to third parties for the purpose of use
Data items provided to third parties
Means or method of providing to third parties
Suspension of providing personal information to third parties at the request of the primary individual
- Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, the following cases shall not apply to third parties.
To the necessary extent of delivery of service, if all or part of the personal information is entrusted by succession operations by other person(s) when personal information provides personal information of a specific person, then the use of such information, the items of personal information, the purpose of use of the user, and the management of the personal information are to be used by the by the aforementioned person(s) when the name or name of the person responsible has been notified.
Article 7 Security measures for personal information
In this service, we take thorough security measures to ensure the accuracy and security of personal information. We steadfastly collect information related to the protection of personal information and strive to take the latest security measures.
Article 8 Correction and deletion of personal information
- If the customer’s own personal information held by the service is incorrect information, the customer may request correction or deletion of the personal information by the procedure specified by the service.
- If this service receives the request set forth in the preceding paragraph from the customer and determines that it is necessary to respond to the request, the service will correct or delete the personal information without delay and notify the customer.
Article 9 suspension of use of personal information
When the customer is requested to suspend or delete the use of personal information because it is handled outside the scope of the purpose of use, or because it was obtained improperly (hereinafter “use stop etc.”) , We will conduct necessary investigations without delay, suspend use of personal information, and notify customers accordingly. However, if this includes a high cost to conduct the suspension of use of personal information, or if it is difficult to suspend the use, alternative measures shall be taken.
- This service complies with Japanese laws and regulations and other norms applicable to personal information held.
Article 11 Contact